Legal and Paralegal
We know you’re shooting for an exceptional LSAT score. Let us help you achieve it with USF’s LSAT Review! Our live online courses cover everything you need to succeed, including:
Logic Reasoning Topics
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of logical reasoning question
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and counter examples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in logical reasoning flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics
- A taxonomy of analytical reasoning game types and tips for setting up each game type
- Tips for quickly representing the game's rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful "super rules"
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics
- A full description of reading comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
How Can an LSAT Test Prep Course Benefit You?
- Master proven test-taking strategies, like how to attack different types of problems, utilize the process of elimination, manage your time and avoid common distractions
- Ace the analytical writing, verbal and quantitative reasoning concepts tested on the LSAT and prepare for typical question types
- Sharpen your skills with sample tests that measure your progress
- Maintain focus, discipline and accountability with a cohort of your peers
- Gain confidence with tips to help reduce test anxiety and keep your head in the game
- Convenient live online format
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Registering is easy, and our LSAT test prep course can have a significant impact on your chances of admission to law school. Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!