With USF’s Paralegal Certificate Program, you can start (or advance) a rewarding, lucrative career in the legal field — and do it fast.
Designed for paralegals by paralegals, attorneys and judges across the country, our hands-on program focuses on the real-world skill sets in demand by law firms, legal divisions, attorneys, corporations and government agencies.
You will learn legal processes, court structure, interviewing, investigation, document preparation, file maintenance, correspondence, research, writing and analysis, as well as substantive topics of law, such as torts, contracts and civil procedure — taught by an esteemed faculty of judges.
Students will be trained in online legal research with individual subscriptions to Lexis and Westlaw. Additional resources include customized texts and dynamic interactive online support tools such as practice exercise questions, lecture notes, quizzes, writing labs, mock exams and more.
Learn why this program is ideal for you from Richard B. Herman, Esq., one of the leading defense attorneys in the United States and a CNN contributor.
Why Choose USF’s Paralegal Certificate?
- Complete the on-campus program in just 13 weeks or take up to six months with our online program and study anytime, anywhere
- Learn from a distinguished faculty of sitting judges
- Attend classes on weeknights when it won’t interrupt you if you work during the day
- Earn a sought-after credential backed by a major research university
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to take the next step toward a rewarding career as a paralegal? Register for the course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!