Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Build upon the process improvement skills acquired during Green Belt certification with USF’s industry-leading Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. In just twelve sessions over three to four months, you’ll discover the tools needed to mentor Green Belts and other team members using real-world process improvement topics.
Who Is This Program For?
- Professionals who have completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and want to build upon those skills while learning to mentor Green Belts.
How Can Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Benefit You?
- Add to your Green Belt skills to increase profits, decrease costs and improve efficiency using proven process improvement techniques.
- Enhance your résumé and become an indispensable asset to your organization by learning how to remove waste and solve problems caused by inefficient business processes.
- Boost your earning power and increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion. According to the American Society for Quality, 30% of newly certified Black Belts receive a promotion within 12 months.
- Become a respected mentor and change-agent trained to coach Green Belts and other team members.
Why Choose USF’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program?
- Select and work on actual business problems while applying learned techniques and tools to effectively resolve the problem and meet specified project goals
- Earn a highly sought-after credential backed by a major research university
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required
- Attend convenient live online classes that work with your schedule
- Convenient live online format. No trips to campus. This program is designed to fit the lives of busy working professionals.
- Entire cost to complete the program is just $2,995
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information! Or view our currently available sessions.