Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
When you earn your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with USF, you’re energizing your career and empowering your personal growth. Earning a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is more than upskilling—it’s acquiring one of the most in-demand process improvement skills in the marketplace today. It’s also more than just another credential to add to your profile; this certification defines you as a continuous improvement expert and can redefine your career path.
Certified Green Belts can expect better job opportunities and the potential for significantly higher earnings along with the respect that comes with driving organizational change and improvement of your company’s processes. In just 10 sessions over two to three months, you’ll complete all the necessary requirements for certification, including training hours, project assessment, and exams.
How Can LSSGB Certification Benefit You?
- Master skills needed to increase profits, decrease costs, and improve efficiency by using proven process improvement techniques.
- Build your résumé and become an indispensable asset to your organization.
- Learn to eliminate wasteful practices or materials and solve problems caused by inefficient business processes.
- Become a recognized expert in process improvement with a sought-after credential that sets you apart from colleagues.
- Boost your earning power and increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion—Salary.com estimates average salary for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt holder in Florida at $99,800.
HOW CAN LSSGB CERTIFICATION BENEFIT ORGANIZATIONS?
- Helps build a culture of continuous improvement in your company
- Increases productivity and revenue
- Creates or enhances your professional development program
- Retains top talent, recognizes and nurtures high-potential employees
Why Choose USF?
- Be job-ready upon completion of the course.
- Learn from real-world experts that practice the methodology daily.
- Learn beyond a book with an in-class real-world project.
- Earn a prestigious USF credential and add a digital badge to your social profile.
- Acquire powerful new skills in a 10-session program that fits into your professional and personal schedule.
- Earn continuing education credits/CEUs.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Earn your certification from home in an instructor-led online program.
- Live online sessions
- No trips to campus required
Cost covers entire program
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to become an efficiency expert and change agent in your organization? Get started today!