USF Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
USF's Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification offers a no-cost introduction to the exciting world of continuous improvement. It’s great for recent college graduates eager to learn more about one of the hottest topics in corporate America and working adults who want an introduction to methodologies used by businesses such as Toyota, Ford, Siemens, Amazon, Nike, and even small nonprofit organizations.
Participants are introduced to foundational Lean Six Sigma topics:
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
History of Six Sigma and Six Sigma methodology
History of Len and Lean methodology
Phases, activities, and tools of DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control)
The experience is approximately three to four hours long and is presented in a self-paced, pre-recorded format. Don’t miss your chance to attend a free course that will introduce you to the core concepts of Lean Six Sigma and prepare you to go further with more in-depth training. If you want to enhance your résumé and professional social media platforms once you finish the program, you have the opportunity to purchase the accompanying USF digital badge.
Who Is This Program For?
- Recent college graduates and working adults seeking an introduction to process improvement methodologies
HOW CAN THE PROGRAM BENEFIT YOU?
- Learn business philosophies and strategies that improve career satisfaction and morale.
- Become a workplace influencer/leader with industry-shaping skills and knowledge.
- Position yourself for promotions, a better job and advanced study of Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Increase your earning power at no personal expense.
- Explore a business strategy that can improve your workplace environment and culture and learn how to apply it.
HOW CAN Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification BENEFIT ORGANIZATIONS?
- Increased productivity and improved quality
- More efficient operations and fewer errors
- Increased innovation
- Lower costs and a better bottom line
- Less employee turnover
- Better customer experience and brand reputation
WHY CHOOSE USF’S Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification?
- Attend at no cost – you have the option to pay $299 at the end to take four quizzes to earn certification and the digital badge.
- Pad your résumé with a prestigious USF credential.
- Showcase your skills and stand apart from colleagues and competitors with a USF digital badge.
- Acquire or hone the types of skills and knowledge that can launch or supercharge business careers.
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Take a self-paced course, perfect for people with loaded schedules, including busy professionals.
- Self-paced online
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Do you want to realize career dreams by putting yourself on the cutting edge of process improvement? Register for USF’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification today!