Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager)
Around 500 BC, the Greek philosopher Heraclitus declared, "There is nothing permanent except change."
In today's uncertain business environment, change is happening at a record pace. You may be required to do more with less, entrusted with new responsibilities and thrown into unfamiliar situations.
Arm yourself with the interpersonal and organization skills required to absorb more project management responsibilities. USF’s Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager) course will prepare you to embrace your new role and shepherd jobs to completion. This course covers two main areas essential to project success: working with people and working with the process.
HOW CAN THE COURSE BENEFIT YOU?
This course will equip you with the skills to manage projects and hit your company goals:
- Plan, design, execute and monitor projects from start to finish.
- Earn organization buy-in.
- Set up and manage project teams.
Additionally, this course will include valuable instruction on managing diverse teams of professionals:
- Effectively work with individuals of varying business styles.
- Quickly distinguish work personalities and the best ways to interact with each.
- Successfully blend individuals with differing styles into a cohesive project team.
You'll also participate in role-playing activities to practice skills that can help you successfully organize and manage all types of business projects. At the end of this course, you will hold a practical workbook of tools to help you in every step of the project management process.
WHY CHOOSE USF’S Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager) ?
- Earn a prestigious USF credential and add a digital badge to your social profile, including LinkedIn.
- Acquire powerful new skills in a four-session course that fits into your work schedule.
- Earn continuing education credits/CEUs.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- This course is held in a convenient live online format.
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to earn the project management skills and credential to take on new responsibilities and show you are an indispensable asset to your company?
Register for USF's Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager) course today!