Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager)
Around 500 BC, the Greek philosopher Heraclitus declared, "There is nothing permanent except change."
In today's uncertain business environment, change is happening at a record pace. You may be required to do more with less, entrusted with new responsibilities and thrown into unfamiliar situations.
Arm yourself with the interpersonal and organization skills required to absorb more project management responsibilities. USF’s Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager) course will prepare you to embrace your new role and shepherd jobs to completion. This course covers two main areas essential to project success: working with people and working with the process.
Who Should Enroll?
- Project, team or program managers
- Portfolio managers
- Technical leads
- Quality control analysts
- Systems integrators
- Business systems analysts
- Project team participants
- Others interested in the growing field of project management
- Military personnel transitioning to civilian roles
HOW CAN THE COURSE BENEFIT YOU?
This course will equip you with the skills to manage projects and hit your company goals:
- Plan, design, execute and monitor projects from start to finish.
- Earn organization buy-in.
- Set up and manage project teams.
You'll also practice skills that can help you successfully organize and manage all types of business projects. At the end of this course, you will hold a practical workbook of tools to help you in every step of the project management process.
WHY CHOOSE USF’S Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager)?
- Earn a prestigious USF credential and add a digital badge to your social profile, including LinkedIn.
Earn continuing education credits/CEUs.
Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
This course is currently offered in a self-paced format.
If you are interested in a live online format, please reach out to Kathy Barnes.
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to earn the project management skills and credential to take on new responsibilities and show you are an indispensable asset to your company?
Register for USF's Designated Project Manager (Project Management for the Non-Project Manager) course today!