Project Management Certificate
Did you know you can complete USF’s comprehensive Project Management Certificate in just six months? Over five courses, you’ll master the tools and techniques critical to managing successful projects by using real-world case studies in a hands-on environment.
Available at both USF Tampa and USF St. Petersburg, this program is taught by Project Management Professionals® (PMPs) with extensive project management application and educational experience in a variety of industries.
How Can a Project Management Certificate Benefit You?
- Master the techniques needed to successfully shepherd projects from concept to completion
- Build your résumé and become an indispensable asset to your organization by learning how to bring projects in on time and on budget
- Become a recognized expert in project management with a sought-after credential that sets you apart from colleagues
- Boost your earning power and increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion
Fantastic foundation course for new project managers like me who have years of professional work experience and want to learn more.
I work for a large corporation. Taking this class provides the basics of managing projects at a higher level to stay on track, meet deadlines and complete projects successfully.
Why Choose USF?
- Enjoy interactive courses that incorporate experiential learning — not lectures
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required
- Enroll in individual classes or complete the entire certificate series
- Attend weekend classes that fit your schedule
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information. It takes just a few minutes, and the program can have a significant effect on your career.