Project Management Certificate
Did you know you can complete USF’s redesigned Project Management Certificate program – live and totally online – in just over three months? The Project Management Certificate uses real-world case studies to help you master tools and techniques critical to managing successful projects.
The cost is $899 for each course. All three courses include real-world exercises where participants can use and hone what they learn. The courses are:
This introductory course shares vital information and insights into seven basic areas of project management, building a strong foundation for a career as an effective leader in the dynamic world of project management.
This class hones critical PM skills through interactive discussions of key topics: stakeholder management, leading teams, finance and financial planning, and basic process improvement tools and techniques.
This course, the program finale, walks participants through the seven steps of the Agile process and shows how to lead in an Agile environment that encourages accountability, teamwork and organization.
The program is taught by Project Management Professionals® (PMPs) with extensive project management application and educational experience in a variety of industries.
Who Should Enroll?
- Project, team or program managers
- Portfolio managers
- Technical leads
- Quality control analysts
- Systems integrators
- Business systems analysts
- Project team participants
- Others interested in the growing field of project management
- Participants who want to meet their 35-hour educational requirement to sit for the PMP exam
- Existing PMPs
- Military personnel transitioning to civilian roles
HOW CAN A PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE BENEFIT YOU?
- Master the techniques needed to successfully shepherd projects from concept to completion.
- Build your résumé and become an indispensable asset to your organization by learning how to bring projects in on time and on budget.
- Become a recognized expert in project management with a sought-after credential that sets you apart from colleagues.
- Boost your earning power and increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion.
Fantastic foundation program for new project managers like me who have years of professional work experience and want to learn more.
I work for a large corporation. Taking this class provides the basics of managing projects at a higher level to stay on track, meet deadlines and complete projects successfully.
Why Choose USF?
- Earn a prestigious USF credential and add a digital badge to your social profile, including LinkedIn.
- Enjoy interactive courses that incorporate experiential learning – not lectures.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis – no application required.
- Enroll in individual classes or complete the entire certificate series.
- Take classes that fit your schedule.
- Convenient live online format. No trips to campus. This program is designed to fit the lives of busy working professionals.
- Enroll in individual courses for $899 each
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information. It takes just a few minutes, and the program can have a significant effect on your career.