Project Management for Engineers
On engineering teams, strong leadership, management and team cohesion are all critical elements for successful results. In this fully self-paced workshop, you will be introduced to stories, scenarios and practical tools that will help build your foundation for effective project management.
This workshop will equip you with the skills to skillfully lead successful projects:
- Plan, design, execute and monitor projects from start to finish.
- Earn organizational buy-in for your decisions.
- Set up and manage project teams.
- Learn simple, socially effective communication tactics for creating and managing project teams.
How Can the workshop Benefit You?
By learning how to manage projects, you will have the opportunity to positively impact your organization, as well as shepherd tasks from concept to completion. At the end of this workshop, you will have the skills and knowledge necessary for successfully leading initiatives:
- Gain a foundational understanding of project management.
- Acquire the interpersonal and organizational skills needed to absorb more responsibilities within your organization.
- Gain a workbook of tools to guide you in every step of the project management process.
- Practice skills that can help you organize and manage all types of projects.
Why Choose USF’s Online Project Management For Engineers workshop?
- Enhance your résumé with a prestigious credential.
- Add a digital badge to your LinkedIn and other social profiles.
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Enjoy the convenience of a self-paced workshop designed for busy professionals.
- Register on an open enrollment basis — no application required.
- Online, self-paced.
- $995 for individuals outside of the STeM program
- $700 for STeM students
Register for the course today or contact an advisor for more information.
Coming Soon! Check back for more information on upcoming scheduled sessions.