Project Management Professional Exam Preparation
Be Ready to Meet the Demand for Skilled Project Managers
Did you know that 22 million new project management jobs are predicted for the next decade? Position yourself for success with Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. PMP certification is a proven way to enhance your résumé, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
Position Yourself for a Big Career Move with PMP® Certification
Earn a higher salary! According to PMI®, PMP credential holders can earn upward of $20,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders. Establish yourself as a globally-recognized project manager by earning the most sought-after credential in the profession.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments, and geographic locations.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 930,000 PMP credential holders.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an exam prep program for candidates that meet the PMI requirements. Learn more about PMP certification benefits and eligibility at pmi.org. Don’t quite meet the eligibility requirements and need general project management instruction? Check out USF’s Project Management Certificate.
Prepare to Pass the PMP® Exam
Our course materials align with the updated PMP® Exam Content Outline and prepare you for the PMP® exam.
Ensure you're prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with the University of South Florida. This program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials and satisfies PMI’s 35 contact hours for the PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
Why Choose USF’s PMP® Exam Preparation Course?
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Study the three domains tested on the PMP exam, including the Agile/Hybrid and Predictive content.
- You’ll prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in the cost of attendance. This interactive study program includes printed and online study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice exam, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
- Rest easy knowing that if you don’t pass the PMP certification exam, you could be eligible to retake the class for free!*
Premium-Quality Study Tools
Participants will have access to interactive online study tools for one year. These tools provide participants with an opportunity to apply and reinforce concepts, evaluate their knowledge, and monitor their growth throughout the course. Over 1,300 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Glossary: An online glossary of key PMP terminology is included, with official PMI definitions.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence and set your pace with a timed practice exam.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more.
- Convenient live online format. No trips to campus. This course is designed to fit the lives of busy working professionals.
- Live online course: $1,195
Price does not include the cost of the exam.
Ready to take the next step? Register for USF's PMP prep course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Source: PMI’s Project Management Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017-2027
*You must have 100% class attendance and have received a minimum of 80% on the final practice exam to be eligible to retake the class for free.