Sales and Marketing
Digital Marketing Certificate
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, an uptick in the demand for experienced marketers in nearly every private and public enterprise is expected to continue at least through 2028.
With that in mind, the University of South Florida’s Office of Corporate Training and Professional Education is offering a unique program, the Digital Marketing Certificate. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills to launch a new business or energize an existing company’s marketing efforts.
If you’re interested in digital marketing or becoming a digital marketer, this certificate program offers the perfect way for you to learn the essential skills you need to effectively market in today’s online economy. Stop letting your competitors reach customers who should be yours. You’ll learn real-world marketing tactics that drive results, not advertising theory.
The Digital Marketing Certificate program comprises two distinct courses, each lasting four weeks:
- Course I: Digital Marketing Certificate – Foundations and Search
Learn to think of marketing from a strategic point of view and how to use cutting-edge tactics to support an overarching marketing strategy. Learn how to use search engine marketing to grow your business or as a tactic in your overall marketing strategy.
- Course II: Digital Marketing Certificate – Social, Video, Display & Email Marketing
Learn how to set up a paid social media campaign, including when and how to use the 14 different campaign objectives that are available in Facebook. See how video, display and email marketing tactics can be used to support an overall marketing strategy.
Each class lasts four weeks and is held live online with two sessions per week, so you can enroll whether you’re running a business of your own or working a 9 to 5 for someone else. The classes are structured to serve as standalone courses or as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate program.
Participants must complete both courses within a 12-month period to earn the certificate.
HOW CAN A MARKETING CERTIFICATE BENEFIT YOU?
Beyond the satisfaction of staying in the forefront of your profession and the prestige the achievement brings, mastering the career-shaping techniques and strategies of USF’s Digital Marketing Certificate program offers several big benefits:
- Gain cutting-edge skill sets that drives online shopper interest and sales.
- Arm yourself with the skill and knowledge needed to launch a product or grow your business.
- Put yourself at the leading edge of your field, allowing you to adopt powerful new marketing techniques as they appear.
- Supercharge your résumé with valuable credentials that boost earning power and marketability.
WHY CHOOSE USF?
The University of South Florida’s Digital Marketing Certificate program is taught by people who have lived what they teach. See what students are saying about instructor and industry expert Gary Galloway:
Gary is a fantastic teacher... He is genuinely interested in what he is teaching, and is respectful of us (the students). He is flexible, and aware of student needs/wishes and caters the course to topics of interest. One of my favorite classes I've taken!
The program also offers:
- Convenient classes from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays that won’t disrupt your workday
- Live online classes that can be taken from anywhere in the world – no trips to campus
- Delivery of game-changing skills and knowledge through four-week courses designed with busy professionals in mind
- Each four-week course is $795.
- We are pleased to offer the upcoming certificate courses at a promotional price of $495.00 (originally $795.00)!
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Register for a course today, or speak to an advisor for more information. It takes just a few minutes to sign up, and the program can have a significant effect on your business or career.