Cyber and Tech
Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification
In this Microsoft certification program, students will gain the knowledge and skills to validate their credentials as an Azure Administrator. Students who complete this program will earn the official, industry- recognized Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
Students should have 1-year IT experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking. We recommend students complete the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training prior to attending this course.
HOW CAN THE PROGRAM BENEFIT YOU?
In just a few days, program graduates will be positioned to take the next step in their career by gaining sought-after skills that are highly valued in the marketplace. This training program covers:
- Identity: You will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups.
- Governance and Compliance: You will learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control.
- Azure Administration: You will learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure.
- Virtual Networking: You will learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS.
- Intersite Connectivity: You will learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections.
- Network Traffic Management: You will learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateway, and Traffic Manager.
- Azure Storage: You will learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files and File Sync, storage security, and storage tools.
- Azure Virtual Machines: You will learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions.
- Serverless Computing: You will learn administer serverless computing features like Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Data Protection: You will learn about backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.
- Monitoring: You will learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, and log analytics.
WHY CHOOSE THIS MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FROM USF?
- Earn a prestigious, industry-recognized Microsoft credential.
- Acquire powerful new skills in a few days.
- Attend live online class sessions from anywhere.
- Showcase your skillset with a prestigious, industry-recognized Microsoft digital badge for your social media profiles.
- Live Online
- Includes the Microsoft official exam with 100% Test Pass Guarantee.
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to earn an official, industry-recognized certification that will prepare you to take the next step in your career? Register to earn the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification through USF today!
Powered by TechSherpas 365