Cyber and Tech
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Certification
In this Microsoft certification program, students will gain the knowledge and skills to validate their credentials as an Azure Developer. Students who complete this program will earn the official, industry-recognized Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification.
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions.
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students should ideally have 1-2 years professional development experience. Students should have 1 year experience working with Azure OR should complete the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training prior to attending this course.
HOW CAN THE PROGRAM BENEFIT YOU?
In just a few days, program graduates will be positioned to take the next step in their developer career by gaining sought-after skills that are highly valued in the marketplace. Students will learn how to:
- Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement API Management
- Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
WHY CHOOSE THIS MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FROM USF?
- Earn a prestigious, industry-recognized Microsoft credential.
- Acquire powerful new skills in a few days.
- Attend live online class sessions from anywhere.
- Showcase your skillset with a prestigious, industry-recognized Microsoft digital badge for your social media profiles.
- Live Online
- Includes the Microsoft official exam with 100% Test Pass Guarantee.
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to earn an official, industry-recognized certification that will prepare you to take the next step in your career? Register to earn the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Certification through USF today!
Powered by TechSherpas 365