Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification
In the Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification program, students will gain the knowledge and skills to validate their credentials as a desktop administrator. Students who complete this program will earn the official, industry-recognized Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
Candidates should have a basic understanding of computer networks, hardware, OS and Application concepts, as well as experience using the Windows OS.
HOW CAN THE PROGRAM BENEFIT YOU?
In just a few days, program graduates will be positioned to take the next step in their desktop administrator career by gaining sought-after skills that are highly valued in the marketplace. The course covers eight valuable topics:
- Deploy Windows.
- Manage devices and data.
- Configure connectivity.
- Maintain Windows.
- Deploy and update operating systems.
- Manage policies and profiles.
- Manage and protect devices.
- Manage apps and data.
WHY CHOOSE THIS MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FROM USF?
- Earn a prestigious, industry-recognized Microsoft credential.
- Acquire powerful new skills in a few days.
- Attend live online class sessions from anywhere.
- Showcase your skillset with a prestigious, industry-recognized Microsoft digital badge for your social media profiles.
- Live Online
- Get $500 OFF for a limited time: $3,995 (Regular price – $4,495)
- Includes the Microsoft official exam with 100% Test Pass Guarantee.
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to earn an official, industry-recognized certification that will prepare you to take the next step in your career? Register to earn the Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification through USF today!
Powered by TechSherpas 365