We know you’re shooting for an exceptional ACT score. Let us help you achieve it with USF’s ACT Review!
Our convenient online and on-campus courses emphasize all the ACT test components: test-taking strategies, question formats, math, English, reading comprehension and science reasoning. Students receive in-depth review of exam materials, insight into strategies for succeeding on standardized tests and a comprehensive study plan.
How Can an ACT Test Prep Course Benefit You?
- Master proven test-taking strategies, like how to attack different types of problems, utilize the process of elimination, manage your time and avoid common distractions
- Ace the analytical writing, verbal and quantitative reasoning concepts tested on the ACT and prepare for typical question types
- Sharpen your skills with sample tests that measure your progress
- Maintain focus, discipline and accountability with a cohort of your peers
- Gain confidence with tips to help reduce test anxiety and keep your head in the game
- View all scheduled sessions.
Registering is easy, and our ACT test prep course can have a significant impact on your chances of admission to the college of your choice. Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!