We know you’re shooting for an exceptional GMAT score. Let us help you achieve it with USF’s GMAT Review! Our live online courses cover everything you need to succeed, including:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Techniques for picking numbers for yes/no questions in data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for two-part analysis questions
How Can a GMAT Test Prep Course Benefit You?
- Master proven test-taking strategies, like how to attack different types of problems, utilize the process of elimination, manage your time and avoid common distractions
- Ace the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT and prepare for typical question types
- Sharpen your skills with sample tests that measure your progress
- Maintain focus, discipline and accountability with a cohort of your peers
- Gain confidence with tips to help reduce test anxiety and keep your head in the game
- Convenient live online format
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Registering is easy, and our GMAT test prep course can have a significant impact on your chances of admission to an MBA program. Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!