We know you’re shooting for an exceptional GRE score. Let us help you achieve it with USF’s GRE Review! Courses are available online or on-campus and cover everything you need to succeed, including:
- Picking numbers, both for quantitative comparison and for multiple-choice problems
- Tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- Tips for turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
- Solving problems when you don't know the vocabulary
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
Additionally, you will learn strategies for the analytical writing section, with a discussion of sample prompts for accompanying essays.
The course instructor provided excellent exposure to almost all questions we may possibly see and emphasized some common mistakes to ensure we don’t make them. Overall, and considering the amount of information, all areas concerning the GRE were covered sufficiently.
How Can a GRE Test Prep Course Benefit You?
- Master proven test-taking strategies, like how to attack different types of problems, utilize the process of elimination, manage your time and avoid common distractions
- Ace the analytical writing, verbal and quantitative reasoning concepts tested on the GRE and prepare for typical question types
- Sharpen your skills with sample tests that measure your progress
- Maintain focus, discipline and accountability with a cohort of your peers
- Gain confidence with tips to help reduce test anxiety and keep your head in the game
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Registering is easy, and our GRE test prep course can have a significant impact on your chances of admission to a graduate program. Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!