Corporate Training and Professional Education
On-Site Corporate Training
We partner with companies across the United States to deliver tailored corporate training to
their teams. Your company can become one of the success stories with our on-site or live online
corporate training programs!
Why Invest in Employee Training WITH USF?
Employees who successfully complete each course will earn a certificate of completion or a certification backed by USF, a top-tier research institution. Employees can also earn a digital badge that can be posted on their social media accounts, including LinkedIn.
An IBM study found a major gap in training among strong and weak companies:
- 84% of employees in the top-performing organizations receive the training they need
- 16% of employees in the worst-performing organizations receive the training they need
A Gallup poll estimated that every year, disengaged employees cost the U.S. economy $370 billion and the driver of that lost productivity is poor management or supervision.
The majority of U.S. employees could be better at their jobs, stay with the company longer,
create better customer connections, have higher productivity and have fewer accidents.
Who Can Benefit From Our On-Site and Live Online Training Programs?
- Has your company grown rapidly and is now catching up on talent development?
- Do you suffer from poor employee morale or low productivity?
- Are your managers struggling with the changing demographics of your workforce?
- Were your managers promoted because of their tribal knowledge, but were never trained to be good people managers?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, we can help. Maximize the success
of your company by training your organization’s employees and leaders to think and
act in ways that leverage their unique talents.
Why Partner With USF for Corporate Training?
- Tailored approach: This is not a one-size-fits-all program. We assess your company’s specific needs and tailor each training session to address those needs.
- Flexibility and convenience: Our on-site and live online programs eliminate the time and expense of traveling to a training site.
- Extensive knowledge base: You’ll benefit from the wide-ranging resources of a Pre-eminent university and its deep connections with the Tampa Bay business community.
- In-depth follow-up: Every program includes accountability sessions to ensure training concepts are successfully implemented.
USF’s Office of Corporate Training and Professional Education offers a broad array of programs to give your team the exact education they need to excel in their positions.
Ready to Partner With USF?
Contact me to discuss how we can help transform your team into a high-performing unit.
Or, reach out to set up a free Lunch & Learn for your employees.
Kimberly Allison, PhD
Associate Director of Corporate and Custom Training