Project management is a critical component of organizational success in today's global
business environment. USF's Project Management courses are an ideal way to obtain
new, in-demand skills, prepare for your PMP® certification or maintain your credentials
with PDUs. Available on-campus with no application required!
Project Management Certificate
Maximize your skills, build credentials and learn to effectively manage a wide range of projects in this comprehensive certificate program.
- Covers the principles in the Project Management Book of Knowledge – Latest Edition (PMBOK)®
- Participate in real-world case studies in a hands-on environment
- Enroll in individual courses or complete the entire certificate sequence
- Graduates receive a USF certificate in project management
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
This five-day course prepares students to excel on the examinations leading to CAPM® or PMP® certifications. It also fulfills the educational requirement to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
- Taught by PMPs with extensive project management application and educational experience in a variety of industries
- Learn testing techniques and complete sample test questions