College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
Students are eligible for CAMP if they have:
- Worked for at least 75 days in the past 24 months as a seasonal/migrant farmworker or are the children of individuals who have worked for at least 75 days in the past 24 months as a seasonal/migrant farmworker.
- Participated in a Title 1 Migrant Education Program or be eligible to participate.
- Qualified in the past for and/or currently qualify for the WIA Title I Sec.167.
How to Apply
- Complete CAMP Interest Form and email, mail or fax to Ruby Luis
- Apply to USF via www.facts.org
- Set up an appointment to meet with Ruby Luis in your area
- CAMP application
Ruby Luis, CAMP Recruiter
Department of Exceptional Student Education
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, EDU105
Tampa, FL 33620-5650
Fax: (813) 974-5542
Phone: (813) 974-5806