Higher Education Administration
Offered on USF's Tampa campus
The PhD in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in Higher Education Administration is a research degree that prepares individuals interested in teaching, research, and policy positions in both community colleges and universities.
Appropriate professional positions for graduates of this program would be:
- Faculty who intend to teach in universities in the field of higher education
- Faculty who wish to teach in community colleges
- Administrators who seek positions that entail expertise in research and policy
- Institutional researchers in colleges and universities
- Policy analysts in state and national higher education agencies and organizations
To learn more about our program's curriculum, please visit the USF Catalog.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information about the PhD concentration in Higher Education Administration, please contact us.