Florida Blue Health Innovation Challenge
The Florida Blue Health Innovation Challenge seeks for innovations and disruptive technologies developed by students to tackle healthcare challenges in Florida. The concepts should address topics that Florida Blue considers to be an active and ongoing problem in the healthcare system.
All entries must be submitted by: April 3, 2023
Challenge finalists will be notified by: April 17, 2023
Pitch and award ceremony: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11-5 pm
Location: USF Center For Advanced Learning and Simulation CAMLS 124 S. Franklin St. Downtown Tampa, FL 33602
First Place - $20,000
Second Place - $10,000
Third Place - $5,000
Special Reward (open topic)- $2,000
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Open only to enrolled college and university students of Florida.
- Applicants are required to submit an application and attach the required documents, additional information might be requested.
2023 Topics Accepted addressing the following
- Mental Health and Stress( Especially during a recession)
- High Cost of Hospitals (inefficiences)
- Siloing of Data
- Rural Accesibility
- Maternal Infant Care
- Open Concept in Healthcare
Entrants will be required to pitch their concepts in-person to a panel of health care and business experts during the state finals at USF CAMLS, Downtown Tampa, FL
(Travel and Lodging may be provided for those living more than 3-4 hours from Tampa)
- First Place- Sarah Schellhase with MediTrack Geo
- Second Place- Aashi Faldu with Eufinity Wellness.
- Third Place- Dang Nguyen with Niura
- Special Reward - Sabrina Huff with Brees Boxes.
First Place - Siegrid Pregartner with Janus Altimezier's Diagnosis
Second Place - Mitchell Harrah with Baldr Medical
Third Place - Marissa MengelKoch with Traffic Trigger
Judges' Choice - Frank Nunez with MindBox
President's Award - Brandon Dutkiewicz with SupportaTroop
This program is administered by the Nault Center for Entrepreneurship.
For more information, please email: email@example.com