Know This!

Multi-Level Enrollment

Undergraduate Students taking Graduate/PROFESSIONAL Level courses (>= 5000)

If you are taking a graduate course that satisfies an outstanding degree requirement, you must complete the Undergraduate with Graduate Courses Certification (UGWG) form and take it to your Academic Advisor for completion. This form should be submitted to OFA prior to the start of the semester; however, it will not be processed until after the end of the drop/add period.

NOTE: If you are an Honors College student enrolled in IDH 5975 and/or IDH 5976 or a student admitted to the 5-year Architecture program (with less than 120 hours earned), you will not need to submit the UGWG Form. Your enrollment will be adjusted automatically at the end of the add/drop period.