- Ask "FINN" our interactive Chatbot (located at the corner of your screen).
- Check OASIS to view your financial aid status, deferments, bookstore authorizations, payment details and more!
- Read your USF emails for important financial aid information!
Due to the high volume of processing, we have temporarily turned off ServiceNow. Please visit the Office of Financial Aid in person or call us at (813) 974-4700 for financial aid inquiries.
Tampa Campus Student Services Building (SVC) 1102
Lobby Hours: 9am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
You must be in the lobby before 4:45pm to receive same day service
St. Petersburg Campus Bayboro Hall (BAY) 105
Lobby Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon- Fri)
Sarasota-Manatee Campus (SMC) C107:
Lobby Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
Telephone appointments are available upon request for students unable to visit during regular business hours. All calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes. Call volume may be high and all available staff are answering calls. Please be prepared for longer wait times. Check OASIS to find answers to your questions. If you hear a busy signal, all lines are being answered. Please try placing your call again.
(813) 974-4700 (9am - 4pm | Mon - Fri)
(727) 873-4128 (9am - 4pm, closed for lunch between 12pm - 1pm | Mon - Fri)
(941) 359-4459 (9am - 4pm | Mon - Fri)
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Student Services Building - SVC 1102
Tampa, FL 33620
Federal regulations restrict what financial aid information we can discuss with you and/or your parents over the phone and via email. Authentication questions will be asked each time you contact our office. These restrictions protect your personal financial information and assure that only you have access to your financial aid record. Both forms below must be completed in order for information to be shared with the parent(s) listed on your FAFSA.
1. You must call our office and request the Financial Aid Privacy Release for Dependent Students be posted to your OASIS account.
2. Financial aid which is affected by your academic performance requires you to submit the Office of the Registrar's Student Record Access Authorization form.
If you would like to contact the Board of Governors about an issue, click here.