- Ask "FINN" our interactive Chatbot (located at the corner of your screen).
- Check OASIS to view your financial aid status, deferments, bookstore authorizations, payment details and more!
- Read your USF emails for important financial aid information!
Tampa Campus Student Services Building (SVC) 1102
Lobby Hours: 9am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
You must be in the lobby before 4:45pm to receive same day service
St. Petersburg Campus Bayboro Hall (BAY) 105
Lobby Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon- Fri)
Sarasota-Manatee Campus (SMC) C107:
Lobby Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
Telephone appointments are available upon request for students unable to visit during regular business hours. Please be aware that at the start of the semester, call volume will be high and all available staff are answering calls. Please be prepared for longer wait times. Check OASIS to find answers to your questions. If you hear a busy signal, our lines are full. Please try placing your call again.
(813) 974-4700 (9am - 4pm | Mon - Fri)
(727) 873-4128 (9am - 4pm, closed for lunch between 12pm - 1pm | Mon - Fri)
(941) 359-4459 (8am - 5pm | Mon - Fri)
Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota-Manatee:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Student Services Building - SVC 1102, Tampa, FL 33620
Federal regulations restrict what financial aid information we can discuss with you and/or your parents over the phone and via email. Authentication questions will be asked each time you contact our office. These restrictions protect your personal financial information and assure that only you have access to your financial aid record.
Please be prepared for extended wait times due to high call volume. All calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.
If you would like to contact the Board of Governors about an issue, click here.