Resources & Special Projects
The Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President has several key, on-going initiatives and special projects that address both the student and faculty experience, as well as providing a community-centered approach to research and foster global collaboration.
Additional information about these on-going initiatives and projects can be found below:
- Faculty Success Initiative
- The University of South Florida is committed to the continually advancing the success of our world-class faculty in relation to their teaching, research, clinical, and service goals.
- Faculty Research Addressing Anti-Black Racism
- Funded through the Office of the Provost and USF Research and Innovation, faculty research is exploring the perpetuation of systemic racism in society that has resulted in economic inequities, social injustices, police violence and other issues.
- USF Nexus Initative (UNI)
- The partnerships between USF faculty and their collaborators at other global or national universities, national laboratories or research centers are at the heart of UNI.
- Provost's Scholars
- The Provost’s Scholars Program aims to support students in earning their degree in three years while engaging in meaningful practice that contributes to long-term goals and career interests.
- Building a Digital Ecosystem
- Even before the pandemic forced many operations to go remotely, USF established a workgroup to explore the concept of digital ecosystems.
- Graduate and Professional Student Success
- As a national leader in undergraduate student success, Provost Wilcox commissioned a workgroup to develop recommendations to ensure the success of graduate and professional students across the university.