- The Reservation Request Form must be completed and returned to Recreation & Wellness at least twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance for University approval.
- Events are reviewed on a weekly basis.
- It may take five to seven business days to be reviewed and confirmed.
- Event space is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Event Request Forms are reviewed on a weekly basis.
- It may take five (5) to seven (7) business days to be reviewed and confirmed.
- Once your application has been received, our staff will take an initial review to ensure the application meets all requirements and verify that the requested date and time are available.
- Once the initial review is completed, Recreation & Wellness will provide you with
a cost estimate for your event.
- At this time, method of payment must be declared.
- Event charges are due thirty (30) days following the event.
- A meeting will be required between the event leaders and Recreation & Wellness staff to discuss details and specifics of event.
- Deposit information will be sent along with cost estimate and usage agreement. Both documents are due back to Recreation & Wellness forty-five (45) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Event space is only confirmed once usage agreements are signed by both parties.
Non-USF Groups are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) that meets all of the following criteria:
- The Licensee shall maintain in force during the term of this License. Commercial General Liability Insurance which shall have coverage in the amount of $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate.
- The Licensee shall name all of the following as additional named insured and shall provide a certificate of insurance evidencing same. Only a certificate with only the specific names listed below will be accepted.
- The State of Florida,
- The University of South Florida,
- The University Of South Florida Board Of Trustees, AND
- The Florida Board of Education
- Evidence of such insurance shall be provided to Licensor upon the signing of this Agreement by Licensee.
- All insurance provided by Licensee shall be primary over any insurance carried by the University of South Florida, the University Of South Florida Board Of Trustees, the Florida Board of Education, and the State of Florida.
- The address for the additionally insured names is: 4202 East Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33620
- Food is not permitted inside of Recreation & Wellness. Concession stands are approved
on a case by case basis.
- If food is approved, additional rental and direct costs associated with floor tarps will be incurred and added to the invoice.
- Groups that wish to have concession stands must run the stand themselves.
- Reservations that wish to have drinks sold are only permitted to sell drinks that are re-sealable.
- Food is permitted on a case by case basis.
- If you plan to have a food truck present at your event, you must fill out this link.
- This process needs to be approved through the University.
- If you have any questions about food on campus for your event, you should contact Savanna Newsom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The invoice, event space, and times can be changed up to 5 days before the event start date. Within 5 days of the event start date, the invoice, event space, and times are locked in and can no longer be changed. You can find more information on cancelations from our deposit policy.
Sosie Kae Quarrie, Special Events Coordinator