Non-University groups are defined as any group not registered as a USF Registered Student Organization or a University department. Recreation & Wellness welcomes non-university groups to reserve one of our spaces for all of your event needs!
The recwell facility & reservation request form is now open for summer reservations!
|Summer reservation window||May 16 - July 9|
|Last day to submit Summer requests||July 5|
|Last day to host Summer tournament||July 23|
|Last day to host non-tournament Summer event||July 30|
|Early Fall reservation window||July 5 - July 30|
|RecWell Events & Reservations closure||August 1 - August 15|
|Fall reservation window||August 29 - November 14|
|Fall reservation requests open||August 29|
|Last day to submit Fall requests||October 19|
|Last day to host Fall tournament||November 26|
|Last day to host non-tournament Fall event||December 3|
Please be sure to complete the following steps to be able to reserve a space with Recreation & Wellness. Failure to complete these steps will prevent Non-University Group's abaility to reserve spaces.
STEP ONE: Book a MANDATORY meeting with the RecWell Special Events Team. You will meet with the Special Events Coordinator, Sosie Kae Quarrie. Schedule here.
STEP TWO: Fill out the proper Events & Reservation Request Form for Non-University Groups.
- The Reservation Request form must be completed and returned to the RecWell Events & Reservation Team at least forty-five (45) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance for University approval.
- Once the initial review is completed, the Special Events Team will provide you with an inital quote for your event.
- Event charges are due thirty (30) days following the event.
- Event space is only confirmed once the usage agreement is signed by both parties and the deposit is submitted.
Non-USF Groups are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) that meets all of the following criteria:
- The Licensee shall maintain in force during the term of this License. Commercial General Liability Insurance which shall have coverage in the amount of $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate.
- The Licensee shall name all of the following as additional named insured and shall provide a certificate of insurance evidencing
same. Only a certificate with only the specific names listed below will be accepted.
- The State of Florida,
- The University of South Florida,
- The University Of South Florida Board Of Trustees, AND
- The Florida Board of Education
- Evidence of such insurance shall be provided to Licensor upon the signing of this Agreement by Licensee.
- All insurance provided by Licensee shall be primary over any insurance carried by the University of South Florida, the University Of South Florida Board Of Trustees, the Florida Board of Education, and the State of Florida.
- The address for the additionally insured names is: 4202 East Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33620
Interested in tabling at a Recreation & Wellness facility? Please contact the Director of USF Recreation & Wellness, Jay Souza, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact the Special Events Team at email@example.com