Group Fitness Class Registration Information
All Group Fitness classes will be virtual via Microsoft Teams. You can find our schedule and registration details here.
Group Fitness Class Registration Process Information
Group Fitness class registration can take place at kiosks located in the lobby of the Campus Recreation Center or online through the registration portal.
- Group Fitness class participation requires a valid Campus Recreation membership
- Class registration will open 25 hours in advance
Online & Mobile Phone Registration Instructions
How to Register:
- Visit the Campus Rec registration portal
- Scroll down and select your favorite format to see the upcoming classes on the schedule that are open for registration
- Select any scheduled class with open registration to reserve your spot
- Login with your USF NetID and Password
- Add the class to your cart and check out
- Login to the Campus Recreation registration software with your NetID
- Select your username in the upper right hand corner & select "profile" from the drop down menu
- Select "programs" from the list on the left hand side
- Select "cancel" next to the Group Fitness class which you wish to cancel
- Cancellations may be made beginning 25 hours before a class time
- Cancellations must be made at least 15 minutes before a class begins
Instructions for Group Fitness Class Entry
Once you're registered, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Instructors will allow registered participants into the class 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Registered participants who are not present 5 minutes prior to class start time forfeit their registration and may join the standby line
- Once all registered participants are admitted to class, "Stand-by" participants will be admitted 5 minutes prior to class start time based on remaining spots available for the class.
NO LATE ENTRY into any Group Fitness classes. Any participant found misrepresenting their personal information will lose the ability to register for group fitness classes for the academic year.