About Membership Services
Membership Services Office Hours
Mon – Fri: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat – Sun: Closed
USF Campus Recreation offers membership to Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association members, Family Members*, and several other categories. See Membership Rates for detailed information. Must be 18 years or older. All memberships require a current USF ID card or a Campus Recreation Community Card.
- USF Campus Recreation offers membership to Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association members, and several other categories. See Membership Rates for detailed information. Must be 18 years or older. Students with tuition waivers (such as faculty & staff, other state employees or senior citizens) must purchase appropriate membership.
- All memberships require a current USF ID card or a Campus Recreation Community Card. USF ID card does not guarantee membership.
- Campus Recreation Community Cards are only available to select entities who are affiliated with USF and must be purchased in person at the Campus Recreation membership services office during operational hours.
- Proper verification of employment will be required at the time of membership purchase or renewal. Membership includes use of the Campus Recreation Center's fitness floor, upper gym, lower gym, equipment check-out, group fitness classes, indoor pool and racquetball courts.
- Monthly membership are valid one month from date of purchase.
- Annual memberships are valid one year from date of purchase.
- All first time membership are in person registration only.
- Renewals can be processed online and in person. Currently Campus Recreation accepts VISA/MasterCard and payroll deduction (annual faculty/staff memberships only).
- Member Waiver
Parking fees are NOT included in membership fees. Contact the USF Parking and Transportation
Services before pursuing your Campus Recreation membership to determine the parking
permit costs. See Parking Options or call (813)-974-3990 for additional information.
Parking and traffic may affect access to the REC. Alerts will only be announced through a subscriber-based listserv. To subscribe, send an email to: email@example.com and type: sub USF-PARKING-TRAFFIC-ALERTS in the body of your message. You will receive an email that will require you to click on a confirmation link in order to be included as a subscriber.
- Current Alumni Association membership required to be eligible to purchase Alumni Campus Recreation membership. Please see Alumni Association for membership details.
- Group Fitness: Classes are included in the Campus Recreation Membership.
- Intramural Sports: USF Faculty and Staff must purchase a Campus Recreation membership in order to participate in any intramural activity.
- Intramural Sports: Spectators may attend Campus Recreation to view intramural activities without paying a fee.
- Outdoor Recreation: NON USF Campus Recreation members can rent camping/trip gear with a USF ID or Campus Recreation Community Card.