Increasing your Intake
Suggestions for increasing fluid intake:
- Get into the habit of carrying a water bottle with you on a regular basis.
- Don't go from zero to 104 ounces in a day! Start slow and try to add more as you get used to it.
- Try adding whole fruit or a small amount of fruit juice to your water to make it taste more appealing.
- Use an app like Waterlogged or Water Your Body to track your daily intake. You can also set a reminder on your phone.
- Try drinking a glass of water before every meal.
- Find a free water bottle refilling station on campus