Self Defense for Women
Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) Class Self-defense for women is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. It is a comprehensive program for women only. The 12-hour class begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, and then progresses on to basic techniques of hands-on defensive training. The class is taught by R.A.D. Certified USF Police Officers and is not a Martial Arts program. Each student will be provided with the knowledge to help her make an educated decision about resistance to a spontaneous violent attack.
- Students, Faculty, Staff or Family Members: $25.00 per person.
- Non-USF Affiliated: $50.00 per person.
- Desire to develop a personal safety plan.
- Comfortable clothes that do not restrict body movement: jeans, shorts or sweats.
- Sneakers (no street shoes).
- No Jewelry.
Please call Lt. Charlotte Domingo at (813) 974-2859 to reserve a seat.