Master of Science in Management
Graduate Admission forms can be obtained online for both domestic and international students. These forms, in addition to USF's Deferment of Admission Form, Financial Statement Form and Florida Residency Classification Forms can be found at the USF Graduate Admissions site.
Students are admitted based on an evaluation of an application in its entirety, including prior college level academic grades earned, GMAT or GRE scores, TOEFL scores (for international students only), letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and relevant work experience.
Program Admission Requirements
Students are admitted to the MS in Management program based on the evaluation of their application in its entirety, including
- Online Application with non-refundable application fee
- Prior college-level academic performance (earned bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA* from a regionally accredited institution is required);
- GMAT (preferred); GRE, MCAT, LSAT, PCAT acceptable*;
- Professional resume reflecting relevant professional work experience;
- Recommendation letters (minimum two);
- Statement of purpose;
- Any other information or a personal interview as requested by the admissions committee that helps in ensuring the potential success of the applicant in the program;
- For applicants from countries where English is not the official language, English
proficiency, as demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- By providing scores of 79 or higher on the internet based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) o By providing a score of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- By providing a score of 53 or higher on the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A) o By earning a score of 153 (or equivalent) on the GRE Verbal exam o By earning a baccalaureate or higher degree at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S.
- Applicants who earn a baccalaureate or equivalent degree at a foreign institution where English is the language of instruction (for the institution and not just the program) may meet this requirement. However, other related factors (including test scores) will also be considered. Medium of Instruction must be documented on the transcript or on an official Certificate of Medium of Instruction from the Institution
*Waivers for GMAT/GRE will be considered for applicants that have at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Applicants may request a waiver from the advisor after ALL other application materials have been provided (transcripts, resume, recommendation letters, and statement of purpose). To request a waiver, please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Application Status can be checked at the USF Graduate Admissions site.
- July 1
- July 1 in the U.S. who do not need an initial I-20
- Feb 1 outside U.S.
- November 1
- November 1 in the U.S. who do not need an initial I-20
- September 15* outside U.S.
*The application deadline for spring international students has been extended beyond those published on the USF Graduate Studies website.
Additional information for International Students, such as language requirements, tracking an international application, university wide financial resources for international applicants, issuance of an I-20, and request forms for a USF ID number can be found at International Services (http://global.usf.edu/isss/).