Master of Science in Management
Program Admission Requirements
The MS in Management admission committee uses a portfolio approach: the strength of each applicant is determined based on the entire application. The committee will consider the following:
- Prior college-level academic performance (bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited
- For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution,
the following requirements need to be met:
- Minimum GMAT score of 600 or a minimum GRE score of at least 321, and a minimum of 25th percentile in the verbal portion of the test.
- When the 3-year Bachelor's Degree is less than 120 hours from Non-Bologna Accord Institutions, a transcript evaluation from a NACES member is required to confirm equivalency.
- For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution, the following requirements need to be met:
- GMAT, (preferred), GRE, MCAT, LSAT, and PCAT (submitted scores must be within five (5) years of the term of entry);
- Applicants may request a waiver of GMAT if they meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater from University of South Florida – Tampa.
- Have a Bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater from any State of Florida that is preeminent institution (i.e., University of Florida- Gainesville, Florida State University - Tallahassee).
- Have a Bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater from an AAU school (American Association of Universities).
- Have three (3) or more years of managerial or professional experience.
- A statement of purpose,
- Recommendation letters,
- Relevant professional work experience
- Any additional information that helps to ensure the potential success of the applicant in the program and,
- For applicants, whose native language is not English, English proficiency must be demonstrated as detailed in the USF Graduate Catalog.
To request consideration for a GMAT/GRE waiver, students must meet one of two options and upload the appropriate form to their application:
Applicants must have at least 3 years of professional or managerial experience. PLEASE NOTE: Waiver forms will only be considered if the application is complete with all supporting documents. If you meet this criteria, please upload this form to your application. MS GMAT / GRE Waiver Request Form
Applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree from USF Tampa and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher as indicated on the USF transcript (no rounding), can submit a GMAT waiver request. If you meet this criteria, please upload this form to your application. GPA GMAT / GRE Waiver Request Form
Application Information Contact
James Derr, Graduate Recruiter email@example.com