Online Master of Business Administration
The MBA with a concentration in Cybersecurity is an online concentration that prepares graduates for a career in information security management and business continuity. This concentration is fairly technical, given the nature of cybersecurity. The capstone course focuses on integrating concepts through project work and applied cases.
Concentration Requirements – 15 credit hours
In addition to 17 required hours of MBA coursework, students complete:
- Basics of Information Security and Risk Management (3 Credit Hours)
- Distributed Information Systems (3 Credit Hours)
- Special Topics: Decision Processes for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (3 Credit Hours)
Plus at least one elective from the following list:
- Database Management (3 Credit Hours)
- Cryptology (3 Credit Hours)
- Risk Management and Legal Compliance (3 Credit Hours)
The last elective can be taken with the approval of the MBA academic advisor. Cybersecurity concentration requires the completion of the capstone course.