Chalk & Wire ePortfolio
Designed for users who already have an e-portfolio.
ESOL Portfolio Users will need to sign into Chalk and Wire
- Once into the system, users will need to select the e-portfolio
- Once inside the e-portfolio, select the button Profile.
- Once inside the Profile, select ESOL and save changes.
- Ensure that you have Quality Assurance checked.
- Next type ESOL Portfolio under the 'Create a New Portfolio' and click CREATE.
- You must then choose a Table of Contents. (ESOL)
- Then choose a Theme. (I chose layout #1)
- You will then see the edited version of your portfolio.
- The Table of Contents will appear showing your ESOL classes.
- You will first need to select the Administrative Elements and upload your Consent Form.
- Choose the Drop down menu to do this.
- Then select Return to Home Page.
- Select the Class you need to update (ESOL 1).
- Select the topic you will edit.
- Enter the appropriate information to describe your work.
- Choose the drop down menu to add your work to the page.
- Help is provided at the bottom of the page by clicking the help button.
- Once you have updated your work, you can submit your work using normal procedures.
- You must also submit your portfolio to the Help, C.W under the Quality Assurance group.
- Additional help is offered in the Chalk and Wire Lab
Chalk and Wire