All Undergraduate and Master of Arts in Teaching Students in Elementary, Early Childhood, English, Foreign Language, and Exceptional Student Education will complete an electronic ESOL Portfolio. Students will do this through Chalk & Wire to receive the ESOL Endorsement upon graduation.
- You submit the critical assignments from the courses in your program to Chalk & Wire for your instructors to review.
- Before graduation, you must complete the ESOL Late Field Experience and submit the completed form to Chalk & Wire.
If you have any questions, please refer to the ESOL Office, EDU 266 or call (813) 974-6880.
If you have any technical questions, you can contact the Chalk and Wire Help Desk.
The following programs now meet and assess state requirements for ESOL standards through
Chalk & Wire. Select your program below to view specific Chalk & Wire requirements:
*ESOL - English For Speakers of Other Languages
- Mathematics Education
- Physical Education
- Science Education
- Social Science Education
Information about ESOL Late Field Experience
- Print a copy of the ESOL Late Field Experience form.
- Ask your Cooperating teacher to initial stating that the ESOL Performance Standards were met.
- Ask your USF Internship Supervisor to sign the document.
- Scan the document, upload to Chalk and Wire and submit to Dr. Phil Smith to verify.