Fully Online Graduate Certificates
Innovative Education offers more than 100 graduate certificates – including fully-online, partially-online, and on-campus options – in a variety of fields. These certificates are designed to provide you with valuable educational experiences in a more accessible, focused format than traditional graduate degree programs.
The certificate is a specialized graduate-level credential reflecting knowledge of the most up-to-date research in the field. Once completed, the certificate is notated on the transcripts, and a certificate diploma is awarded to the student. Certificate completion increases your competitiveness, enhances your performance, and helps prepare you for the changing nature of business.
Certificates take one-two years to complete, depending on course load per semester and course schedule offerings. You may also be able to transfer up to 12 credits; contact your program advisor to learn more.
Some certificates can be used to meet some of the requirements of a graduate program, depending on the policies of the degree program and the university. Completion of a certificate does not imply admission to a related program.
Please view the list of fully online graduate certificates below.
Arts & Sciences
Behavioral & Community Sciences
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Academic Advising
• Disabilities Education: Severe/Profound
• Instructional Technology: Distance Education
• Instructional Technology: Florida Digital / Virtual Educator
• Instructional Technology: Web Design
• Reading Endorsement
• Teacher Leadership for Student Learning
• Applied Biostatistics
• Concepts and Tools of Epidemiology
• Disaster Management
• Humanitarian Assistance
• Infection Control
• Public Health Generalist
• Public Health Policy and Programs
• Social Marketing & Public Health
• Toxicology and Risk Assessment
• Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health