Partially Online Undergraduate Programs
The following undergraduate degrees are offered partially online. These programs are degree completion programs, which means upper division courses can be completed online. Some programs include required internships, practica or clinical experiences that are not completed online.
Click on the individual links below for specific program information, including details about the program's scope, admissions requirements, application process, tuition and fees, course registration process, and required prerequisites and courses, as well as information about the program's college, faculty and advisors.
Due to restrictive state regulations, USF is not permitted to provide online courses or instruction to students in some states. More information is available here.
Note: The authoritative sources for all program information is the Undergraduate Catalog.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Sciences – Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Sciences – Information Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Sciences – Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Information Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BS