Building Codes: RCC, RCD
Who Lives Here?
Built in Fall 2004, Cypress Apartments is comprised of two four-story buildings and is located on Maple Drive. Cypress Apartments houses approximately 300 upper-class residents. Each apartment unit offers four single bedrooms sharing a living area with kitchenette and two bathrooms. The hall is coed with four single-sex students sharing one individual unit.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Single bedrooms available in 4-bedroom apartments
- Typical bedroom size 9'6"x12' (room dimensions vary)
- Approximately 120 square feet
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, dresser (36"x24"), desk (36"x24"), and chair per student.
- Closet space for each resident
- Shower curtain liner provided
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- Laundry facility in community building
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.