Building Codes: MAA, MAB, MAC, MAD, MAE, MAF, MAG
Who Lives Here?
Built in 2001, Magnolia Apartments is comprised of seven three- and four-story buildings and is located on Magnolia Drive, close to the College of Engineering. It houses approximately 484 students. Each apartment unit offers either three or four single bedrooms sharing a living area with kitchenette and two bathrooms.
Magnolia G offers 2-bedroom apartments, each with one single-occupancy and one double-occupancy bedroom (Magnolia G apartments feature a single bathroom for the three occupants).
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Single bedrooms available in 4-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments
- Typical room size in a 4-bedroom apartment: 12'7" x 8'3" (room dimensions vary)
- Approximately 102 square feet
- Typical room size in a 3-bedroom apartment: 11'5" x 10' (room dimensions vary)
- Approximately 110 square feet
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, desk, chair and dresser per student
- Closet space for each resident
- Shower curtain liner provided
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Laundry facility in Magnolia H
- Private swimming pool
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.