Remove Immunization/Medical History Hold
To remove an IM / MH hold:
- Make sure you have completed and submitted a signed Mandatory Immunization History Form along with your immunization records and that there is no missing information.
- Log in to your OASIS account and view your immunization records (under Registration & Records). It will list which items are missing.
- Locate records of missing items and send them to us via mail, email, fax or online submission, or you can come into the Student Health clinic to get the vaccination shots and they will immediately be entered into your record.
Returning students with IM/MH holds
USF regulations have changed in recent years and it is possible that your previously submitted records do not meet the new requirements. Log in to your OASIS account, go to Personal Records, and view what is listed. If you do see a hold, you will need to update the records listed as missing. You will need to have on file immunization documentation for:
- Medical History Form: Sign the Mandatory Immunization Health History
- Measles 1, Measles 2, Rubella (MMR): Vaccination (2 doses after 1st birthday) OR Titer (lab work) Date & Result
- Hepatitis B-1: Vaccination OR Check the declination box OR Titer (lab work) Date & Result
- Meningitis: Menactra/MCV4 vaccination at AGE 16 OR OLDER (if living on campus) OR check the declination (if not living on campus)
- TB Screening: Tuberculosis Screening required for all International Students and U.S. born students residing at an address outside the U.S. at the time of application.