International Insurance Compliance
To remove a SI hold for Spring 2017:
• Please complete the Spring 2017 Agreement form by clicking here.
To purchase the USF Insurance policy:
• USF offers coverage for Spring/Summer for $1,259. The policy would go into effect on January
1, 2017 to August 16, 2017.
• Payment for the USF Student Insurance policy is due before January 9, 2017.
• Payment can be made directly through your student account or at the USF Cashier's office. Once you
make the payment, you will need to contact the USF Cashier's office to have the payment applied
directly to the USF Insurance premium by using detail code DSHS.
• To review the benefits available under the 2016-2017 USF Mandated Student Insurance policy click here.
To show proof of adequate coverage:
• Your insurance representative must complete the International Student Insurance Compliance Form.
• We will only accept proof of an alternative insurance policy that is equivalent to what is required by
Florida state law (Florida Board of Governor's Regulation 6.009 and USF Regulation 6.0162).
• Here is a list of pre-approved alternative insurance policies. If you purchase a policy from one of these
companies they will automatically submit the proof of your policy to us within 48 business hours. If the
premium is still on your account after 72 business hours, you may follow up with our office.
• Proof of your adequate health insurance should be submitted to our office by December 16, 2016.
o Fax (813) 974-8910
o Upload supporting documents here