International Insurance Compliance
All international students studying at USF are required to have adequate health insurance coverage at all times. You must submit the Student Health Insurance Agreement before the semester begins. If you fail to submit the form, you will have a registration hold on your account and not be able to sign up for classes.
To remove a SI hold for Fall 2015
- Please complete SI Hold Release Form (click here).
- After June 15, 2015, pay for coverage from the USF Student Medical Insurance Plan OR show proof of coverage from a plan you purchased independently that is equivalent to what is required by Florida state law (Florida Board of Governor's Regulation 6.009 and USF Regulation 6.0162).
Before contacting our office to remove an SI hold for Summer 2015, please select Summer 2015 on OASIS menu and check for registration holds specific to Summer. If you have a registration hold for Summer 2015, please click here (firstname.lastname@example.org) to mail your name, U number, and date of birth to the Insurance Office.
To show proof of adequate coverage:
- Your insurance representative must complete the International Student Health Insurance Compliance Form
- You must return the form to the Student Insurance Office no later than the 5th day
- Fax (813) 974-8910 or
- Upload supporting documents here