International Insurance Compliance
All international students studying at USF are required to have adequate health insurance coverage at all times. You must submit the Student Health Insurance Agreement before the semester begins. If you fail to submit the form, you will have a registration hold on your account and not be able to sign up for classes.
Due to USF's winter break, Student Health Services will have limited hours of operation prior to the beginning of the spring 2015 semester. SHS strongly encourages you to complete any required paperwork prior to the first week of school so as to not delay your ability to register for classes.
Submit forms by fax, email, or online to ensure they arrive and are processed prior to the deadline of December 19, 2014.
To remove a SI hold for Spring 2015
- Click here to fill out the insurance agreement form
- Pay for coverage from the USF Student Medical Insurance Plan OR show proof of coverage from a plan you purchased independently that is equivalent to what is required by Florida state law (Florida Board of Governor's Regulation 6.009 and USF Rule 6.0162).
To show proof of adequate coverage:
- Your insurance representative must complete the International Student Health Insurance Compliance Form
- You must return the form to the Student Insurance Office no later than the 5th day of class.
- Upload supporting documents here