International Insurance Compliance
To remove a SI hold for Fall 2016:
• Please complete the Fall 2016 Insurance Agreement (click here).
To purchase the USF Insurance policy:
• USF offers annual and installment options. Annual coverage is $2,016 effective August 17, 2016 to August 16, 2017.
Installment option: Fall only premium is $757 effective August 17, 2016 to December 31, 2016
• Payment for the USF Student Insurance policy is due before August 22, 2016
• Payment can be made directly through your student account or at the USF Cashier's office. Once you make the payment, you will need to contact the USF Cashier's office to have the payment applied to the USF Insurance premium by using detail code DSHS.
• To review some of the benefits available under the 2016-2017 USF Mandate Student Insurance policy click here.
To show proof of adequate coverage:
• Your insurance representative must complete the International Student Health Insurance Compliance Form.
• We will only accept proof of an alternative insurance policy that is equivalent to what is required by Florida state law (Florida Board of Governor's Regulation 6.009 and USF Regulation 6.0162). Here is a list of the approved alternative insurance policies for 2016-2017 academic year.
• To ensure you are purchasing an insurance policy that meets all your healthcare needs please review the exclusion and limitations of the policy prior to you purchasing it.
• You must return the form to the Student Insurance Office no later than August 19, 2016.
o Fax (813) 974-8910 or
o Upload supporting documents here