International Insurance Compliance
To remove an SI hold for Summer 2017:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID and with how you intend to meet the USF Regulation 6.0162 for summer 2017. The Subject line should read "Removal of Summer SI hold."
- Summer coverage under the USF insurance policy would be $536. This would provide coverage starting 5/12/17 to 8/16/17. Payment would need to be paid through your student account or at the USF Cashier's office by May 15, 2017. Once you make the payment, you will need to contact the USF Cashier's office to have the payment applied directly to the USF Insurance premium by using detail code DSHS.
- You can provide an adequate alternative policy. We encourage you to purchase summer coverage only at this time (5/12/17 to 8/16/17). The USF Insurance Mandate could change for the 17-18 academic year. Please refer to the 2016-2017 pre-approved alternative insurance list. If you purchase a policy from a company off of the pre-approved list you may send us your receipt and confirmation letter as proof. The insurance company will also notify us directly of your policy. If you use any other insurance policy, you will need to have the insurance company complete the USF Insurance Compliance form and submit it to us with a detail policy brochure. Proof of you alternative policy needs to be submitted to us prior to May 15, 2017.
To remove the SI hold for Fall 2017 complete the Agreement form by clicking here.
- You are not required to purchase health insurance at this time for the 2017-2018 academic year. The submission of your Agreement from will remove the SI hold, allowing you to register for fall classes. This automatically places the USF insurance premium onto your student account.
- You will receive an email from our office to your official USF email address in the
month of July advising you of the options and/or the next steps you are required to take in order to meet the USF Insurance
Regulation 6.0162. This email will include the pre-approved alternative companies
for the 2017-2018 academic year, as well as information about the 2017-2018 USF Sponsored
student insurance policies and premium amounts.
- Fax (813) 974-8910
- Upload supporting documents here
- Email: email@example.com