2016 #usfworld Selfies Abroad Instagram Contest
Traveling with USF Education Abroad over the Summer? Take part in our #usfworld Instagram Contest! One winner will be announced at the end of each month, from June to August 2016. Be sure you're following @usfworld on Instagram.
How to Participate
1) Take a selfie photo in an international setting, bonus for giving the "Go Bulls" gesture.
2) Photos must be submitted to Instagram
3) Use the #usfworld hashtag. In the caption, make sure to also include your name and country
4) Tag USF World's Instagram (be sure you're following @usfworld on Instagram)
Judges: USF World Marketing and Communications
One winner will be chosen at the end of each month from June to August 2016. Each winner will receive a gift card to the USF bookstore.
• Student submitting the photo must be present in the photo.
• Filters and other editing tools available on your mobile phone may be used.
• By submitting photos, photographers grant USF World the right to use their photo.
• Winners will be selected by USF World staff.
• Photographers may enter as many photos as they wish.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The USF World University Instagram Photo Contest is held monthly from June to August. At the end of each month a winner will be identified.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to USF students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
3. HOW IT WORKS: Users must follow @usfworld and @USouthFlorida and post their photos to Instagram with the #usfworld hashtag. Student submitting the photo must be present in the photo. Users may submit as many photos as they wish for this contest. Winners will be selected by USF World Marketing and Communications staff.
4. SELECTION CRITERIA: At the end of each month, one photo will be selected by the USF World marketing staff. Photos will be uploaded on the USF and USF World websites and social media platforms.
5. THE PRIZES: Each month a prize will be awarded by USF World.
6. ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD ADHERE TO THE USF SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY