2014 #usfworld Selfie’s Abroad Instagram Contest
Traveling with USF Education Abroad over the Summer? Take part in our #usfworld Instagram Contest! One winner will be announced each month, starting in May 2014. Be sure you're following @usouthflorida on Instagram.
How to Participate
1) Take a selfie photo with an international landmark –
***Bonus points awarded for giving the "Go Bulls" gesture
3) Use the #usfworld hashtag
In the comments, make sure to include: your name and country
4) Tag USF's Instagram - usouthflorida (be sure you're following @usouthflorida on Instagram)
Judges: USF World Marketing and Communications
One winner will be chosen at the end of each month from May - July 2014. Each winner will receive a USF sweatshirt.
• Photos must be submitted by the photographer who took them.
• Filters and other editing tools available on your mobile phone may be used.
• By submitting photos, photographers grant USF World the right to use their photo.
• Winners will be selected by USF World staff.
• Photographers may enter as many photos as they wish.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The USF World University Instagram Photo Contest is held monthly from May to July. At the end of each month a winner will be identified.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to USF students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
3. HOW IT WORKS: Users must follow @usouthflorida and post their photos to Instagram with the #usfworld hashtag. Photos must be submitted by the photographer who took them. Users may submit as many photos as they wish for this contest. Winners will be selected by USF World Marketing and Communications staff.
4. SELECTION CRITERIA: At the end of each month, one photo will be selected by the USF World marketing staff. Photos will be uploaded on the USF and USF World websites and social media platforms.
5. THE PRIZES: Each month a prize will be awarded by USF World.
6. ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD ADHERE TO THE USF SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY