Self-Guided Campus Tour
Explore USF’s Campus on a Self-Guided Tour
Stroll our beautiful campus on your own schedule with our self-guided campus tour! Get a first-hand look at the incredible places where you'll eat, sleep, study and play.
This includes the USF Library, Marshall Student Center and Juniper Hall. Tours last approximately one to two hours, depending on how long you take exploring campus.
Start Your Self-Guided Tour
- Download or open the MyUSF Mobile* app
- Select Student persona
- Select Go Bulls Guides and download the app
- Select USF Tour to start your self-guided tour
- Download the Go Bulls Guides app and select USF Tour
* MyUSF Mobile includes other valuable campus information, such as maps, dining, a directory and much more. For instructions on how to download and use this app, click here.
When You Arrive
- Come prepared—This includes wearing comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses and temperature-appropriate clothing. It can get hot in Tampa, especially on a walking tour of campus.
- Plan your parking—USF offers plenty of parking options, but your most convenient lot for the tour is the lot labeled 2A on our visitor map. Once you arrive at this lot, purchase a timed space pass at one of the parking pay stations.
- Explore Tampa Bay—Our beautiful Gulf Coast city is home to incredible cultural attractions, professional sports teams, beaches and shopping. Get a feel for life outside our campus.
Want to See More?
Take our interactive virtual tour right from your smartphone or computer! Get 360-degree, panoramic views of our beautiful 1,900-acre campus as real USF students tell you about their favorite stops.