Visit the Sarasota-Manatee Campus
Navigating Sarasota-Manatee Campus
Make sure your visit is a successful one! Learn how to get here, where to stay, how to get around, and where to park on campus. Planning to make your time in Sarasota a mini vacation? Discover everything our exciting city has to offer.
Sarasota-Manatee campus of USF
8350 North Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34243
- Take 1-75 to University Parkway, Exit 213W
- Go west on University Parkway for approximately 6.5 miles to US-41 (Tamiami Trail)
- Turn right onto US-41 (Tamiami Trail) and head north for approx. 0.5 mile
- The Sarasota-Manatee campus will be on your left
The Sarasota-Manatee campus of USF is located one mile north of University Parkway in North Sarasota, across the street from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
Visitors may use reserved “Visitor Spaces,” or if their length of stay will exceed the time limitations of the “Visitor Spaces,” may secure a temporary visitor permit from the Parking Services Department or the Receptionist.
Temporary Visitor Permits may be obtained at no charge from USF Department Office Managers, at the USF Parking Services Office or at the Reception Desk.
Temporary Visitor Permits may not be used in visitor spots.
Disabled Guests may park in any disabled space on campus with an appropriate state disabled placard/license plate and a valid temporary visitor permit. Both the disabled placard / license plate and USF temporary visitor permit must be visibly displayed.
If you're visiting from out of town, there are a number of convenient hotels located within close proximity to the Sarasota-Manatee campus. For more information, review the Visit Sarasota website.
Disability accommodations can be requested when you register for a campus visit or by contacting the tour staff at 941-359-4200 or send us an email a minimum of five working days in advance of your scheduled visit.
USF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution and therefore complies fully with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and all other federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability or handicap.
Your college experience doesn’t end at the doorstep of the Sarasota-Manatee campus. Discover the excitement of Sarasota and the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Visit our world-famous beaches
- Discover the Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
- Explore The Ringling, the State Art Museum of Florida
- Cheer on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Rays, Lightning or Rowdies
- Enjoy our renowned international cuisine
- Take a side trip to Disney or Universal theme parks in Orlando
Learn more at the Visit Sarasota website.