Visit the St. Petersburg Campus
Self-Guided Campus Tour
EXPLORE THE ST. PETERSBURG CAMPUS ON A SELF-GUIDED TOUR
Stroll our beautiful St. Petersburg campus on your own schedule with our self-guided campus tour! Stops include the Nelson Poynter Memorial Library, the University Student Center, the Harborwalk and Pelican Apartments. Print a copy of our Walking Campus Tour guide and explore campus at your own pace to get a first-hand look at the incredible places where you’ll eat, sleep, study, learn and play.
Please RSVP below to access the COVID Symptom Questionnaire. Upon successful completion, you will gain access to the Self-Guided Tour Script. Print out a copy and walk around campus at your own pace.
Please note that access to buildings are not guaranteed and guests must pay for parking
at the self-service machine in the St. Petersburg campus parking garage.
When You Arrive
- Come prepared — This includes wearing comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses and temperature-appropriate clothing. It can get hot in St. Petersburg, especially on a walking tour of campus.
- Pay for your parking — You may park in the Fifth Avenue Parking Facility, labeled FPF on the Walking Campus Tour map. Once you arrive at the garage, purchase a timed space pass in the garage at the walk-up permit machine located on the first level by the elevators.
- Explore the greater Tampa Bay area — Our beautiful Gulf Coast city is home to incredible cultural attractions, professional sports teams, beaches and shopping. Get a feel for life outside our campus.
Before planning your visit, please keep the following in mind:
- Academic Calendar: To get the best feel for USF, check out our academic calendar and visit during the academic year when students are attending class.
- Hotels and Accommodations: See nearby hotels and accommodations to stay when you're visiting our St. Petersburg campus.
Want to See More?
Take our interactive virtual tour right from your smartphone or computer! Get 360-degree panoramic views of our waterfront St. Petersburg campus as real USF students tell you about their favorite stops.