Visit Sarasota-Manatee Campus
Sarasota-Manatee Campus Overview
In light of continuing concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus), the University of South Florida has made the decision to cancel upcoming campus tours, housing tours, and events. For the latest updates on how USF is responding to the coronavirus threat, please
Get to know our hometown Sarasota-Manatee campus with a firsthand look at our personalized programs and scenic setting along Sarasota Bay.
CAN'T MAKE IT TO CAMPUS YET?
Take our online virtual tour to explore the Sarasota-Manatee campus anytime, from any location. Discover all the places students learn, live and play, including our classrooms, art studios, nearby beaches, Culinary Innovation Lab and more. It’s the next best thing to being here!
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR TOUR
A Tour of Campus - Our student-led tours give you an up-close view of our academic facilities and programs, recreational amenities and other points of pride. In addition, you will hear from current students about what life is really like on our dynamic Sarasota-Manatee campus!
An Information Session - Presented by an Office of Admissions professional, the session will provide an overview of the university, admission requirements, scholarships and campus life.
Before scheduling a visit, please keep the following in mind:
- Dates - Tour space is limited to provide our guests with a positive experience. Please have a few dates in mind before making your reservation in case your first choice is not available.
- Academic Calendar - To get the best feel for the Sarasota-Manatee campus, check our academic calendar and visit when there are students on campus attending classes. Campus visits are not offered during university holidays.
- Disability Accommodations - Please contact the tour staff at 941-359-4200 or send us an email at least five working days in advance for mobility assistance, visual impairment assistance, or American Sign Language interpreting.
- International Students - Please send us an email to add a meeting with an International Admissions Advisor to your tour.
- Weather - The Sarasota-Manatee campus is located in a subtropical climate, and our tours are held outdoors.
- Hotels and Accommodations - See nearby hotels and accommodations where you can stay when you're coming to visit campus.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VISIT
One of the best parts of attending the Sarasota-Manatee campus is our location. Our friendly campus on scenic Sarasota Bay is just south of the Tampa Bay region and is renowned for its world-class beaches, abundant nightlife and vibrant arts scene. USF offers something for everyone, from beach lovers to sports fans to art aficionados.
Plus, Sarasota-Manatee students enjoy hybrid scheduling with full-time, part-time, online and on-campus options.
Download our Gulf Coast Visitor Guide to make the most of your trip and explore everything our Gulf Coast region has to offer, from sports to arts to nature.