Visit St. Petersburg Campus
Come join us for a group visit of our St. Petersburg campus. These visits are comprised of groups of 10-80 students.
During your group tour, you’ll explore our academic facilities, a residence hall, dining options, student support offices, recreation and other important campus stops. Tours include an information session where you and your group will learn about admissions requirements, financial aid, scholarships, campus life, dining and more.
Scheduling Your Group Tour
Due to the large volume of requests we receive for group tours, preference will be given to high school groups and organizations serving high school students. Dates and times are subject to availability.
Please follow the directions below to set up your visit:
- Submit your request at least two weeks prior to the requested visit date.
- Please include your requested date(s) and time(s) in order of preference in the “Date Preferences” field.
- After receiving your request, a representative from our office will contact you. Submitting a request does not guarantee a scheduled visit.
- Should you wish to eat on campus with your group, we recommend our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall. For information on hours and pricing, please visit Dining Services.
- For disability accommodations, please contact the tour staff at 727-873-4562 or email@example.com at least five business days in advance for mobility assistance, visual impairment assistance or American Sign Language interpreting.