Office: NES 214
- Ph.D. Ghent University
- M.S. University of Edinburgh
- B.S. Beijing Normal University
I am a GIScientist interested in spatio-temporal data modeling, big data analytics, AI/machine learning, and geocomputation. My current research projects include:
- developing new data models and analytical tools for multi-scale spatio-temporal analysis,
- utilizing GIS and spatial data science to support disaster management and community/infrastructure resilience assessment, and
- spatial analysis of social disparities and environmental justice related to natural disasters.
Dr. Yi Qiang leads the Laboratory of Compuational Spatial Science for Sustainability (COMPASS Lab), which is a research group in the School of Geosciences at the University of South Florida.
- Jinwen Xu
- Xiang Li
- Cong Ma
- Megan Grove
- Radhika Bhandari
- Linbo Han
GIScience, Spatial Data Science, Disaster Resilience, Visual Analytics, Geocomputation