- Understand and analyze religion (in general and/or in specific instances) using tools
of scholarship (e.g., methods, theories, and technical terms) appropriate to the field
of Religious Studies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of essential facts and data pertaining to the study of religion
and specific instances of religion expected of a degree recipient in Religious Studies.
- Understand and identify instances of religion as distinct subjects of academic inquiry.
- Demonstrate the capacity to propose and articulate scholarly problems in the study
of religion, and develop results that consist of reasonable scholarly conclusions,
inferences, and findings.
- Produce effective written presentations, and demonstrate composition skills expected of a degree recipient in Religious Studies.