Cardholder Training Part 6
Part 6: Misuse | Additional Information
- Negligence = Failing to submit receipts on time, failing to sign & submit the monthly activity statement, failing to reconcile transactions in FAST on time, and failing to follow up with the bank regarding dispute claims and fraud claims.
Consequences of PCard Misuse
- Loss of PCard privileges either temporarily or permanently
- Disciplinary action
- Reimbursement to USF
- All documentation of reimbursement should be included in the activity statement with the receipt.
- Documentation of reimbursement can also be emailed to email@example.com. The email should include the cardholder's name, employee ID number, and a brief statement regarding the reason for reimbursement.
- Loss of job
- Using a PCard has no effect on a cardholder's personal credit rating.
- Cardholder's are now able to sign up for access to the bank web portal.
- Ability to view available credit, transaction history, and accepted/declined transactions.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
- Cardholder's can also check their balance by calling 1-(800)-316-6056.
- When traveling out of town contact the bank and notify them of your dates and locations of travel.
- Cardholder's will be automatically loaded on to their PCard accounts in FAST.
- Ability to view transactions and print the monthly activity statement.
- Cardholder's should make a good faith effort to do business with diverse suppliers by using USFOSD initiatives.
- All cardholder's are automatically added to the PCard Listserv.
- Important information and announcements will be sent via email.
- Questions regarding Travel issues: email@example.com
- Questions regarding PCard issues: firstname.lastname@example.org