Cardholder Training Part 7
Part 7: Viewing Charges in FAST | Monthly Cardholder Activity Statements | Export Control Regulations
Viewing Charges in FAST
- Log in to My USF
- Go to Business Systems -> FAST
- Once in FAST go to: Purchasing -> Procurement Cards -> Reconcile -> Reconcile Statement
- On the next screen you will enter the PCard holder's Employee ID in the designated box and click "search"
Monthly Cardholder Activity Statement
What are Export Control Regulations?
- A complex set of US laws and regulations designed to:
- Restrict the use/access to sensitive technical information, materials, and technology for reasons of national security.
- Ensure that sensitive items, technology, and know-how are not used for nefarious purposes.
- Restrict financial transactions and the provision of services to certain entities.
- Can result in large fines and/or prosecution.
Examples of University Activities That May be Subject to Export Controls:
- Buying an item from a foreign company or university.
- Purchasing equipment designed/modified specifically for military end use.
- Purchasing an item where the vendor is imposing restrictions on the operation, installation, maintenance, repair, overhaul, and/or refurbishing of the item, the manual, or its blueprints.
Shipping an item internationally to a foreign entity.
- Purchase of drones and/or biological toxins
USF Office of Export Controls
- Export Control Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Export Control Officer: Marsha Pesch | email@example.com | (813)974-6368
- Assistant Export Control Officer: Victoria Poindexter | firstname.lastname@example.org | (813)974-0554
- Website: www.research.usf.edu/export-controls