Reconciler Training Part 7
Part 7: Misuse | Additional Information | Public Queries
- Negligence = Failing to submit receipts on time, failing to sign & submit the monthly activity statement, failing to reconcile transactions in FAST on time, and failing to follow up with the bank regarding dispute claims and fraud claims.
Consequences of PCard Misuse
- Loss of PCard privileges either temporarily or permanently
- Disciplinary action
- Reimbursement to USF
- All documentation of reimbursement should be included in the activity statement with the receipt.
- Documentation of reimbursement can also be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include the cardholder's name, employee ID number, and a brief statement regarding the reason for reimbursement.
- Loss of job
- Using a PCard has no effect on a cardholder's personal credit rating.
- Cardholders are now able to sign up for access to the bank web portal.
- Ability to view available credit, transaction history, and accepted/declined transactions.
- Contact email@example.com to request access.
- Cardholders can also check their balance by calling (800) 316-6056.
- When traveling out of town contact the bank and notify them of your dates and locations of travel.
- Cardholders will be automatically loaded on to their PCard accounts in FAST.
- Ability to view transactions and print the monthly activity statement.
- Cardholders should make a good faith effort to do business with diverse suppliers by using USFOSD initiatives.
- All cardholders are automatically added to the PCard Listserv.
- Important information and announcements will be sent via email.
- Questions regarding Travel issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding PCard issues: email@example.com
|Query Name||Query Description|
|U_PCARD_PROXY_BY_DEPT_ID||Shows department cardholders, charge limits & reconcilers|
|U_PCARD_CRDHLDR_FOR_PROXY||Shows all cardholders assigned to a reconciler (proxy)|
|U_PCARD_PROXY_FOR_CRDHLDR||Shows all reconcilers (proxy) assigned to a cardholder.|
|U_PCARD_UNAPPD_DEPT_CHGS||Shows all unapproved charges for a department|
|U_PCARD_UNAPPD_CRDHLDR_CHGS||Shows all unapproved charges for a cardholder|
|U_PCARD_CHGS_POSTED_DEPT||Shows all charges posted by department|
|U_PCARD_CHGS_POSTED_PROJ||Shows all charges posted by project number|